We provide a range of IT and cybersecurity solutions that will assist you in providing the best possible care for your patients.
- Are you concerned about the risk of a cyber-attack on the practice’s network make you concerned?
- Do you wish to ensure that you are in the compliance of HIPAA and other health industry regulations?
- Do you want to get the most out of you IT investment and increase the reliability of your technology systems?
Dentists Orthodontists as well as Oral Surgeons depend upon technology far more so than before to ensure their patients receive the highest quality medical treatment that is available. While IT assists you in providing more efficient patient care and operate effectively, it requires planning and a skilled set-up as well as a proper configuration, prompt maintenance and strict adherence to standards of the field. LA Dental IT will oversee your practice’s technology infrastructure, monitor it, and maintain it. the infrastructure for your practice’s IT and will have an experienced team of technicians and engineers available to provide support when you require assistance immediately.
Why you should choose LA Dental IT to Handle Your Dental IT Demands
We employ a specific onboarding process that begins by assessing a dental practice’s needs for technology. Our experts will then be able to determine the issues and inefficiencies that dentists’ front office, front office staff, medical staff, administrators and the management team face, and provide practical solutions. LA Dental IT will manage every aspect of the technology used in your dental practice to reduce any distractions so you can focus on giving the best care to your patients.
- Get a no-cost consultation
- IT Cybersecurity Dental Surgeons Orthodontists Oral Surgeons
- Make sure your IT infrastructure is running in top shape
- Make sure that you protect your medical and business records
- Guard your network and data from intrusions
- Give advice on the best techniques to improve your practice’s effectiveness
Technologies Services We Provide to Dentists Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons
LA Dental IT provides the following services that are custom-designed for dentists Orthodontists as well as Oral Surgeons in the San Jose area:
Managed Security Solutions
Because of the extensive and personal information contained within your patient documents, they’re an attractive target for malicious players. LA Dental IT utilizes the latest technology solutions as well as our engineers’ expertise and knowledge to stop any unauthorized access, which could cause you financial loss and damage to your reputation. Particularly, we provide these IT security solutions for dentists:
- Anti-malware programs
- Network solutions and firewalls
- Testing for penetration
- Planning for protection in the event of an incident
- Backup of data and business continuity
The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations mandate that all healthcare providers protect patient records’ security as well as privacy. A lot of dental practices are now complete HIPAA compliance because of our experience. We can help you make your practice fully compliant by ensuring the compliance of all your communication systems, as well as the processes that collect, transfer and store your patient’s records as well as the steps you have to implement to maintain and achieve HIPAA compliance. In particular, we do the following steps:
- Security tests for your IT systems
- Provide secure, compliant digital records storage
- Integrate your information handling procedures to HIPAA regulations
- Provide compliance awareness training to your technical personnel
Technical Support Services
In the majority of dental practices, it’s not practical to have a full-time tech support person in the office. Even if you can pay for one, a single IT employee isn’t able to keep current with the advancements in technology necessary to run a profitable practice. Apart from having a huge team of experts in various areas of technology, LA Dental IT has long-standing agreements with top dental technology providers to ensure we offer efficient IT support. Our IT support solutions include:
- Configuration of hardware
- Software installation
- Monitoring and management of the network
- 24/7 support desk
Technology to aid Dentists, Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons
Since 2007 LA Dental IT continues to lead the way in providing reliable technology solutions to dentists, orthodontists and oral surgeons. We are an outstanding operated IT solutions provider with decades of experience in supporting medical practices of all types. Get in touch with our experts today for more information, and take advantage of our services to LA Dental IT help you grow your business while providing excellent medical care with our customized innovative solutions.