Helping You Achieve Success with Our Dental Managed IT Services
We strive to provide exceptional service by quality professionals who will do it right the first time.
Our Technology Consultants
Finding your perfect-fit IT partner is often difficult for dental practices. Not every IT provider understands how you function and how your technology solutions and HIPAA compliance needs are different.
LA Dental IT has a team of experts who have a deep understanding of the dental industry and the knowledge to recommend and implement the best dental IT support and software for you. We help you protect your patients’ records, increase your overall efficiency, productivity and profitability, as well as maintain HIPAA compliance. LA Dental IT takes care of it all, installation, configuration and 24/7 support.
LA Dental IT strongly believes our clients deserve only the best, most reliable network possible. That’s why we’ve put together a team of IT experts focused on providing complete, end-to-end IT support solutions to improve up-time, reduce security risks and give you a competitive edge throughout Southern California. We offer a robust portfolio of services and technology that meets the dental business needs of any company size. Look to LA Dental IT as your trusted partner, we understand your business. Your success is our success and that’s why we’re constantly motivated to keep your business up and running smoothly, day and night.
LA Dental IT’s integrated technology solutions are designed, tested and certified for reliability, so you can to take full advantage of the latest technology while staying within your budget.
Our advanced solutions include:
Computers and Infrastructure
- Servers, workstations, laptops, tablets, printers, scanners, monitors and peripherals.
Networking, Backup & Security
- Enterprise-grade Routers, Switches, Firewall Security, Backup and more.
Distributed Audio and Video
- Multi-zone sound systems with multiple sound sources, LCD TVs, and cabling.
Digital Phone Systems
- High fidelity digital phone systems, handsets, services and more.
- Practice management system, patient education, office, antivirus and other software.
- Racks, mounts, stands and more designed for the dental office.